Integrated Treatment of Chronic Pain and Health Conditions Webinar - November 13-14, 2020
Integrated Treatment of Chronic Pain and Health Conditions Utilizing Advanced EMDR Approaches and Nervous System-Driven Skills
Attend this training and gain a deep and broad understanding of the neurobiology and psychophysiology of pain and how many chronic health conditions are the result of a repeated disruption of the body’s systems individually and collectively. This training will teach an organized framework to treat this population effectively.
- How neuroplasticity works, both for and against people in pain and with chronic health conditions, and how to apply the principles of neuroplasticity for pro-health change.
- How the stress/threat response system is integral to and often at the center of the development of chronic pain and chronic health conditions.
- How coexisting conditions perpetuate and exacerbate pain and health conditions.
- And, how pain and health conditions perpetuate and exacerbate co-existing conditions.
- How Polyvagal Theory relates to chronic pain conditions and how to use this information to reduce and relieve pain states.
- How to fully utilize the EMDR Pain Protocol.
- How to maximize the application of the EMDR Standard Protocol with this population.
- Other nervous system driven interventions for relief and recovery.
- How to reduce and abate pain states and assist clients to recover physiologically and functionally.
- An organized framework and model of care to effectively treat your clients with chronic pain and chronic health conditions.
Live Demonstrations of Protocols and Interventions
Video Demonstrations of Protocols and Interventions
Practicums using Breakout Rooms
Questions and Answers
Complete Training Manuel Including Handouts to Guide You in Treating Your Clients
Preview of What to Expect:
Watch this short video from Gary’s EMDRIA 2019 presentation to get an idea of some of what you will learn and Gary’s teaching style.
What Others Have Said About Gary’s Trainings:
- “Loved the course! I learned so much and gained a great deal of hope that I may resolve (selfishly) my own chronic pain and give the gift of pain resolution to the populations I serve. A very heartfelt thankyou Gary for sharing this wealth of knowledge and healing.” -El Paso, TX 2019
- “Funny and knowledgeable training. Gary had the perfect answer for every question. Bring him back for another protocol.” -El Paso, TX 2019
- “Fabulous Training! Much needed info about the body and the interplay of trauma (especially developmental) and the creation of chronic pain and other illnesses.” -San Antonio, TX 2018
- “Thrilled! Everything about this exceeded my expectations!” -San Antonio, TX 2018
COST: $325.00 for Early Bird (sale price) and $375 for regular rate (after October 30th). There is a $25 fee for 13 CEUs which will be provided through CE-Classes.com (https://ce-classes.com/). 10 EMDRIA credits will be provided at no additional cost. A reduced rate of $275 is offered for students/interns, non-profit employees and government employees. Contact Alejandra at email@example.com for coupon code.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: A full refund will be available until 2 weeks prior to the training date (October 30, 2020). Upon and after that date no refund will be available.
SCHEDULE: Registration is 8:00-8:30am Central Standard Time. The training will begin promptly at 8:30am. Lunch is from 12:00-1:30pm and there will be short breaks throughout the day. The program ends each day at 5:00pm.
PREREQUISITE: All participants are required to have competed EMDR Basic Training and proof of completion is required upon registration.
TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS: It is necessary for attendees to participate in the training over a laptop or desktop computer with speakers, have another device that has WiFi capabilities (IE, IPad, tablet, or smartphone), and have headphones that connect to this device. It is also a requirement that attendees participate in a quiet, confidential space similar to where one would see clients. The reasons for these requirements are due to the use of auditory bilateral stimulation when treating pain, access to auditory bilateral stimulation that will be provided, and using it during practicums.
GRIEVANCE POLICY: It is our mission to create a training experience that enhances the clinical skills of all participants while maintaining the highest degree of integrity and respecting the diversity of all. If you are dissatisfied with your experience, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 628-8960 to further discuss your concerns.